We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The Premier Source is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. [name] has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. Below are directions for accessing the area in major browsers for changing your cookie settings.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Click “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the Privacy and security section.
- Click “Site Settings”.
- Click “Cookies and site data”.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click the slider to set your Cookie settings.
- Click the Settings and more button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy & security.
- Set your Cookie settings.
Internet Explorer 11
- Click Tools or the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the top of the browser bar.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Set your Cookie settings.
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
- Click the Open menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Go to the “Enhanced Tracking Protection” section to alter your Cookie settings.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the “Cookies and website data” section, you can check or uncheck the section that says Block All Cookies.
- Close the Preferences window.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.